
Mission Accomplished. I was very worried that something would happen and I would go into labor and miss my sister's wedding (that was me just being very paranoid, not that anyone thought it was likely), but luckily I am still pregnant. The doctors were slightly worried about me going to Jackson for the wedding and told me to take it easy, but let's face it...how is that really possible when you are preparing for your sister's wedding at your house. I ran around all weekend and was so exhausted yesterday that I took a 3 hour nap. I don't think I have taken a nap since college. Luckily I took today off work as well. John and I both said that we don't know what we would have done if we had had to go to work. I am still so tired! But it was such a fun weekend, and Christopher looked absolutely beautiful, of course. And I think Craig was quite possibly the happiest groom I have ever seen! He was on cloud 9 the whole night! It is weird to think of my sister as someone's wife! I don't know why, but I am having trouble adjusting to the whole thing. I was so depressed yesterday once everything was over. I am used to Christopher calling me 25 times a day (even when she was living with us these last 4 months), and not talking to her now for 2 days is so strange. I feel like I have been left out or something. It's weird, I know, but I can't explain it. Maybe it's a twin thing?? I knew that if I didn't get married first, I would feel totally left out; I just didn't know it was possible to feel the same way already being married and with a baby on the way!! Anyway, enough of that nonsense. I know they are having such a good time in Turks and Caicos and I can't wait to hear all about it!
The wedding has been consuming all of our lives these last 7 months, so it feels strange now that it's over. It's a little scary to think that the next big thing on the horizon is the birth of our baby, which could technically happen at any time now (although I'm sure I won't be a day early since I really want to be!!).
Note: I am terrible about taking pictures, so of course I have no good ones from this weekend. Someone emailed me a few, including the one above, so sorry I don't have a good one of Chris and Craig to post.



No comments:
Post a Comment