Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Curran's Nursery

So, we have finally finished the nursery! Well, we don't have anything on the walls yet, but besides that it's done. Now we just need to get Christopher married, and I will be able to relax for a little while before the baby comes. I am very much looking forward to the month of July when I will have no plans or commitments and can take it easy for the whole month! So here are some pics of the nursery:



This was my brother's bed growing up and my mom is very nice to let us use it!



That little white wicker rocker is one of two that were mine and Christopher's growing up. John found them in the attic when we were in Jackson one time and insisted on bringing them back to Bham. He cleaned them up and repainted them. The doll in the chair is Baby Huggums, Curran's first baby doll. Christopher and I also got the same doll for our first bday.




The changing table was mine and Chris' when we were babies, so it's nearly 30 years old. But thankfully all it needed was a little spray paint. It was nice not to have to buy something!! And I realize that the painting looks tiny in that space in this picture, but I promise it doesn't look that out-of-proportion in real life!! :)



And I have to show the closet. It was basically unusable when we moved in, so we had it redone a few weeks ago. I love how the cabinet and drawers turned out! It is already crammed full of stuff!


2 comments:

Brooke Maedel said...

Looks great, ML. We STILL haven't done anything on ours. All of my furniture is either in boxes in my parents garage or still being refinished. Yikes! We hope to get it done over July 4th weekend. Nothing like doing it all last minute!

Mary Louis Quinn said...

You'll will get it all done! Can't wait to see it!