Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Speculating...

Since my 4D ultrasound didn't pan out, maybe seeing mine and John's baby pictures will give us a glimpse into the future. I tried to go to this website www.makemebabies.com that my friend Sam told me about, and you can download a picture of you and your spouse, and it creates a picture of what your baby will look like. But it wouldn't download my picture for some reason. Bummer. I'm sure the little baby would have looked like one of those hideous Jay Leno "if these celebrities had a baby..." pictures, but I thought it would have been funny to put it on here. Oh well. I'll just have to keep wondering what Baby Quinn will look like for a few more weeks.




1 comment:

Erin Stephenson said...

You only really have a few more weeks - so hard to believe! Cannot wait to meet MCQ!