Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon and Kate

So I know people are probably so sick of hearing about those two, but since I have been a fan of the show from the beginning, I am so very saddened by everything that has transpired! If you saw last night's episode (or if you ever even turn on the TV or pick up a magazine), you know what I'm talking about. And since E News is not likely to care what I have to say, you all get to hear it! :) I know the fact that they are getting divorced after months of speculation is not news to anyone...they obviously have some major issues...it's just that they way they seem to be handling the whole situation is disturbing to me. As my husband reminds me every time I voice my opinion, we don't know the whole situation or what's going on behind the scenes, but it doesn't seem like they tried very hard to work out their issues. Especially after Kate said that she didn't know why Jon was so angry with her because he wouldn't talk to her about anything. Hello...where is the communication?!!? Of course, that is her side of the story, but still. I at least want to hear that they tried to go to counseling or do something to work on their marriage instead of just giving up, which is how it appears. And Jon has just turned into this 20 year old wild child. The late nights at bars, probable affair, earrings (ewww), teeny bopper Ed Hardy clothes (that I have never seen anyone outside of LA wearing!). I mean, the list goes on and on. I'm sorry he chose to get married at 22 and had 8 kids by the time he was 27, but those are the cards he was dealt so buck up and deal with it! And him saying he was "excited" about the separation and the future...what?? That's kind of a weird thing to say. I'm sure he is wishing he could take that statement back now that it will probably be replayed over and over. And I'm not saying Kate was perfect either. She probably should have ended the show after the last season when Jon was obviously unhappy and admittedly didn't want to continue on the show. Kate saying she needed to continue the show to "provide for the kids" seems a little much. I think she had made enough dough to live off of for a while!! If you can afford to buy a $1.3 million house I wouldn't be too worried about money issues. Anyway, that is enough venting for now. Obviously I am bothered by this whole situation and needed to put my expert :) opinions out there. I just feel so bad for their kids. It is just a very sad situation. Now that I have wasted way too much time on that, I better get back to work!

No comments: