Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Work Shower


My work shower turned out great and was so much fun!! These are a few pics from the big event, although there are a lot more action shots of me opening gifts, most of which are very unflattering, so I am not putting them on here! :) We got TONS of great gifts, and once again I was humbled by how generous people were! I am very, very thankful for my sweet coworkers! And it was even more fun because John and Christopher were able to be there, too! It was the first time anyone had met Christopher, and they had a hard time believing we were twins-- our height difference being something that people couldn't get over for some reason. Hello--we're fraternal! It didn't help that I had on flip flops and she had on heels. Notice our picture above.





No comments: