Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No news is good news.

I don't really have any news, so I thought I would post some pictures of some of the gifts Baby C has received.





The bib and burp cloth are from my friend Prim...so cute!









Christopher got this cow outfit for the baby from Three Sheets a few weeks ago...she said she couldn't resist! I guess Curran can wear it for Halloween?? It comes complete with a little cow tail. It is cute!













And this onesie is my favorite! My best friend Elizabeth sent this to my parents (Walter and Chrissy) shortly after we found out we were expecting. She made it at http://www.makeaonesie.com/.










Not much new on the baby front. I have been feeling her move around a good bit over the last few weeks, but I wasn't really sure when other people would be able to feel her. I had my arm draped across my big ole belly this weekend and felt her give it a good kick, so I have been trying to catch her in action so John could feel it, too. Christopher was the first one to feel her kick on Saturday, and then John was able to Sunday night so he didn't feel so left out. So that has been the newest fun development. I go for my 24 week appt next week, so hopefully I won't have gained as much weight this time! :) But as I am sitting here typing this, I have a jar of peanut butter open in front of me. I did eat a banana with it, but still. Christopher made me take a belly shot this weekend so I will have to post that picture when I get it from her.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

I'm taking over poor John's house AND feeling his child kick before him...I'm probably not his favorite person at the moment!! And the cow outfit is for any ole day...not just halloween!! You know half the things I've bought your child have ears or tails.

Mary Louis Quinn said...

Awww, you know John loves you! He didn't care that you felt the baby kick before he did. And all the outfits you have bought Baby C are adorable!! (and much appreciated!)

Brooke Maedel said...

Such cute stuff. Can't wait to see her in the cow outfit!

Erin Stephenson said...

I have been behind, and just saw the onesie Liz made you - HILARIOUS!!! I love it, and totally am not surprised Aunt Liz found that site. :)

Mary Louis Quinn said...

I know...how Liz comes across these sites is beyond me, but I loved it!