
I have been trying for way too long to upload an ultrasound picture from today, or even the video, and I finally got Christopher to take a picture of the ultrasound picture, so it's kind of blurry. But you get the idea; all babies look the same at this stage anyway, so it probably looks like every other ultrasound picture you've seen! :) Well, we found out first thing this morning that we are expecting a girl!! I am so excited to finally know one way or the other. John has said from the beginning that he thought it was a girl, but I have gone back and forth. I have been gravitating more towards girl things lately (which is not like me), so that made me think it was a girl, but with the Quinn genes I thought for sure we would have a boy. But I really didn't care either way. It is still surreal to think of the baby as a "her" and not an "it!" John got irritated this morning because I kept calling the baby "it" after the ultrasound, so I said "We've only known that it is a girl for about 20 minutes, so give me a little more time to get used to it!" But anyway, I am very excited! She was very active and moving around a lot, so it was fun to see her kicking her legs and moving her arms. I definitely got emotional. She was measuring 20 weeks and 1 day, and I am 19 weeks and 3 days, so I think it's safe to say that she's eating well...maybe a little too well! I probably should probably start focusing on eating healthy since I need to be in decent shape for Christopher's wedding!! :) Just wanted to share the happy news!!! Now I am so ready for the next 20 weeks to go by fast!



3 comments:
A little girl!!! YAY! Congratulations!!
So excited for y'all, ML!
Yippee! Congratulations!
Post a Comment