These pics loaded all out of order but I'm just proud of myself for blogging. :)
Our girl prefers cookie cakes over cake or cupcakes, so she was pumped!
She helped me pick out all the decorations, so that was a fun thing to do together. :)
Charlotte and Curran
The three amigos!
cookies for favors
It was so windy {I was thankful for the breeze!}, so it was a chore to keep everything from blowing away.
It was also a chore to get the candles lit! :)
Squints McGee enjoyed herself!
Curran picked out this piƱata at Target, and that's what we based the party color scheme off of. But I really didn't want to take it to the pool but also didn't have the heart to tell her no. So we did it with her spend the night guests and cousins when we got home from the pool.
Full disclosure: Curran was off pouting about something so she was absent from the pic.
This is me explaining to the kids that the grown ups were about to go to town on that thing and to watch out! :)
It was a cheap therapy session for the older crowd. :)
We made pallets in the basement so the big girls could sleep down there {they didn't}, and Sinclair and Sallie Cate joined them for a movie before going to their respective bedrooms/houses.
It was a fun celebration for our big girl!



1 comment:
So so fun!! I want to be Curran on her 6th birthday!! ;)
Post a Comment