{1} Tomorrow is moving day! {Who is sick of hearing about our move?!} {mostly via real life and Instagram, not the blog}. Some things are being moved from our storage unit {i.e. my sister's basement} tonight, but the movers are coming to our house tomorrow.
{2}
Curran had her last night in our house on Wednesday {Of course, I had to document the occasion with a photo}. She left to go to stay with my parents in Jackson for a few days, and when she comes back we'll be in the new house. So strange!
{3}
I found this fun ceramic coffee mug at Target last week. It was one of those trips when I had 5-6 things on my list and spent $200 before I knew what happened. Does anyone ever survive a Target trip without coming away with at least 5 things {or like 20 in my case} that weren't on your list??
{4} There is a really nice garden at our new house. By far, it has more tomatoes than any other vegetable. We don't eat tomatoes. But it looks like we are going to be cooking with them a lot! Curran picked these green ones {and a few peppers} the other day.
She loves the garden and is so excited about it! There are also apple trees too!
{5} Have I talked about how much SC loves black beans?? She makes a mess and a half when she eats them, but we can't help but laugh.
Happy Friday!




2 comments:
Enjoying your return to blogging! Sorry I've become a lazy commenter! But you know I'm a loyal reader :)
I am jealous of your tomato plants and apple trees! Yum!
Post a Comment