So five random things...here goes:
1. As I posted last week, we are moving. We close on our new house next week {so surreal!!}, and our current house is under contract, although things are far from being settled or in the bag, so we shall see. I'm very prayerful that it works out. I think it's safe to say that I have more anxious in the past month+ that our house has been on the market than I have ever been in my entire life. But I have also prayed harder this past month than I have in a long time and have felt my relationship with God strengthen, fo sho. So that has certainly been a blessing. I am control freak, so this season has tested me, to say the least. I'm sure I will write another blog post about the move soon.
2. Curran is starting another year of dance and is also taking gymnastics for the first time. Life is getting busier, but it is oh so fun right now.
3. Speaking of Curran, they say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning at school. I love hearing her recite it. Apparently there is a "flag person" who gets to lead it every morning. I guess they also get to say "You may now take a seat, crisscross applesauce" at the end. So that is how C ends the Pledge every.single.time. So funny.
IMG 6422 from Mary Louis Quinn on Vimeo.
4. When I think about Fall being near, it almost gives me butterflies. Is that so weird?! It's my favorite time of year! I love thinking about going to the pumpkin patch, taking the girls trick-or-treating, cooler temps, etc. Gets me all excited! :)
5. Coming up with 5 random things is harder than I thought it would be. Hmmm, I haven't mentioned my Cakers, so here's a picture of her to end on.





No comments:
Post a Comment