Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

HWP Pictures 2013

I just love my clever blog titles.

My new goal is to blog once per week. We'll see if I can stick with that.

I mentioned in my last post that we had pictures taken over Memorial Weekend. I wanted to get SC's 1 yr old pictures made and figured this is close enough to C's birthday to count these as her 4 yr old pics.

And I also mentioned in that post what a mood poor Cakers was in. Yet Holland still managed to get some beautiful photos of my fussy girl. She is so good!

Curran, however, was in a great mood and at one point even started giving "Mrs. Holland" suggestions on what would make for a good shot.

The girls are wearing dresses that my Aunt Mary made. C's was a tad small because it's from last year, but I really wanted some pictures of her it in. And Sallie Cate is wearing a matching one that Aunt Mary made for Sinclair last year. We are so thankful for the generosity she shows our girls!











I was trying to cheer her up. 









4 comments:

The Apel Family said...

I love the pictures! They are all beautiful! Macey is wearing that dress to William's Christening on Sunday. :) Kurt's mom made it for her.

Emily Ferris said...

Precious, precious pictures!

Unknown said...

I love these so much! I can't pick my favorite - maybe the black and white close up of C or the one of you cheering up Cakers. But I think my absolute favorite is the last one of sweet Cakers. What pretty girls!

Lora G said...

These are beautiful!