Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Milestones


I wanted to record a few of Sallie Cate's recent milestones. As of last Friday {a week ago}, she finally got her first tooth! It's the bottom right one. I have expected a toof for months now, so I was glad to see it finally break through. It hasn't seemed to really bother her, thank goodness.

Also that same day, her scooting turned into some pretty decent army crawling, so she is now officially a crawler! It's pretty cute to see her little self moving around. I would post a video but it's mostly of me getting frustrated with Curran for constantly jumping in front of the camera and trying to "help" SC crawl {i.e. pulling SC's arms out from under her to pull her along}.


We also had to lower her crib last weekend. I can't believe she is already old enough for that. She had started to throw her pacis over the top, so we figured if she could get her arm up that high, we probably needed to lower it. Plus when she would get up on her hands and knees she was be pretty close to the top as well.

More super exciting updates to come with her 8 month post, I'm sure. I know you're on the edge of your seat!

No comments: