I wanted to have pictures made of Sallie Cate in her Christening dress, so I decided to wait until she could sit up and we could also do Curran's 3 yr pics at the same time. Well, SC wasn't quite as stable {sitting} as I had envisioned her being at this age, but luckily she did her best sittin' that day. I did have to stay very close by, though, to catch any topples. We drove to Montgomery so Holland could take their pictures. She did Curran's 2 yr pictures as well as SC's newborn pics. We love her and she feels like a friend now {especially since I stalked her blog long before she was a professional photographer} . :)
It was cold that morning and we had been up late the night before at Fall Festival, but the girls did pretty well considering. It was hard to get them both smiling for a picture. Usually if one was smiling and posing perfectly, the other one was crying or looking away. But of course Holland managed to get some great shots.
Curran's fake smile was out in full force that day. And she needed a hair cut SO badly. That was on my list of things to do the week before and it just didn't get done. And I'm kicking myself about that one. Yeesh.
John said she looked a little too "blue steel" in this one but I thought it was cute :)
We didn't have any pictures of our family of 4, so I wanted John and I to get in some shots. And I'm so glad we did!
C looks cute in this one, but unfortunately SC slightly resembles a Cabbage Patch Kid
I'm saving the pictures we used on the Christmas card for later. :)
Thanks, Holland!














4 comments:
Love these! I like the "blue steel" one because of SC's little mouth. Precious.
She got some GREAT shots! you've got to do something with that last one of the four of you .. love!
Zayd is always overdue for a haircut when we get pictures done, and I never seem to be able to get it done either, and I always kick myself, but oh well, we'll remember that we were too busy to do it every time we look at the pictures, even though I think her hair looks fine! Also, I love the picture of SC in the ornament dress and you can't go wrong with blue steel. ;)
beautiful girls!! love the pics.
Post a Comment