Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait.

That's where I am. I think these last few weeks of pregnancy are the hardest, because you know the baby could come at any time, yet it could still be weeks away! I am not a very patient person, so waiting for more than 9 months for this little gift is not easy for me. (I'm sure it's not easy for anyone, though. I doubt anyone thinks, "Oh I wish these last few weeks would last forever!") But things are progressing slowly but surely, so I can't complain. I am still walking every day hoping to just walk that baby right out of me! :) Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here...just waiting and waiting.

3 comments:

Brooke Maedel said...

I feel the same way. Walking and waiting. Go today for my first exam to see if I've dilated at all. Hoping for some progress, for sure. Hang in there.

Emily Ferris said...

Oh ML!! I'm thinking of y'all and praying for Curran's safe arrival! I can't WAIT to hear!!

Erin Stephenson said...

Ha! That's why I waited until the last minute to finish my nursery. Kept it interesting. Orrr, maybe I am just a pro-cras-tinating pro.

Love you ML - let us know if we can do anything for you these last days!