Today is Delivery Day! It is very surreal that it's actually here! I am at the hospital and got checked in and am waiting for them to come break my water. I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be. I managed to get a few hours of sleep last night, which was surprising. I thought for sure I would toss and turn all night. But I think I put myself into a food coma. My parents came into town last night, and we had a good Last Supper at Brio. I ate a ridiculous amount of food because 1) I knew it would be the last good food I had for a while, and 2) It was the last time I had the excuse that I was eating for two! It is fun seeing my parents, siblings, in-laws, and friends, so excited about something. I have never been the cause of so much excitement before, and it's kind of fun. Well, let's face it...I'm not the cause of the excitement, I'm just in charge of getting her here. But still...it's fun. I almost don't know how to respond to it, which is weird, I know.
Anyway, keep us in your prayers, and I will be sure to update the blog (or get my sister to) with pictures as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow ML--I'm so excited for you and can't wait for Christopher to post pictures! Best of Luck!
YAY! YAY! YAY!
Post a Comment