Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Sallie Cate's 3rd Birthday Party

We decided to have SC's birthday party at the same place where she takes gymnastics. They do great parents in the sense that basically all we had to do was show up! They have an hour of time in the gym and then 30 minutes in the party room. I brought a few decorations and some lunch plus cupcakes. Super easy and all the kids had a great time and were thoroughly worn out! I am kind of over having the big productions at home. :)

I got Icing on the Cookie for favors. 

I got those die-cut 3's when Curran was around 2 because they were on sale for 10 cents. I never used them with her, so they came in handy for SC's party!

 I already had the glittery sign, and I bought the green polka dot one from Target and added her name in vinyl letters.



We were excited that Aunt Kelly and Uncle Robert came in town for the party!






They played freeze dance and the kids loved running around!









 The kids looked thrilled, don't they?



We had so much fun celebrating this little gymnast's 3rd birthday!

1 comment:

Emily Ferris said...

Sweet Sallie! Love that sweet smile!