She continues to say new things all the time. One of my favorite things she just is if you say something to her and end your sentence with right or ok {like we're going to take good naps today, right? or we can do that in just a minute, ok?} she repeats back "right!" or "kay!" When I ask her a question and the answer is "I don't know" she simply replies "know?" but the inflection in her voice implies "I don't know?" and it's really cute. She is starting to string together short phrases like "thank you, Daddy" but most of her speech is just one or two words. She is learning to say more people's names like KatKat, Nora, Courtnie, and Libby. One of her little friends at school calls SC "Cah Cah" {not sure where that came from}, but now SC has started calling her "Cah Cah" back. I guess she just thinks it's a general nickname. :)
{her many facial expressions crack me up}
She is still a pretty good eater. I would say her favorite food right now is yogurt. She eats about 3 cups a day and would probably eat more if I let her. I have started giving her peanut butter sandwiches and she likes them pretty well. She still loves black and refined beans, rice, cheese, and fruit. Still not big on veggies. :(
She still loves her paci in bed, but I just now took it off her car seat. I think with Curran I took it away in the car long before now. It's harder the second time around. I am already dreading the day I get rid of it all together. I got rid of C's at 22 months, and I cannot see me being ready with SC in just 3 months. We shall see.
I was changing her sheets so all her lovies and pacifiers were on the floor, so she decide to take a play break and snuggle up.
She loves to play outside {swinging, sliding, and playing in her Cozy Coupe being favorites}. At the new house one of her new favorite places to play is the shower. Two of our showers have glass doors, and she thinks it's fun to climb in there and play but still be able to see out, I guess. Whatever floats your boat, Cakers!
Diaper changes have gotten all but impossible. She protests so much, flipping around and screaming. Buckling her into the car seat is about the same. But then she never wants to get out of her car seat when it's time because she love to buckle herself back in all by herself. She does that in her booster seat too.
She is full of personality. These outtakes from our Christmas card photo sesh show that:
Happy 19 months, Cakers!! We love you more and more every single minute! We don't know what we would do without your sweet little self!









1 comment:
Lu is impossible at diaper changes too and her poops are let's just say difficult to contain as it is. I love the peek a boo's what a sweetie!
Post a Comment