Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I forgot to blog about our pumpkin patch trip. When I post things on Instagram, I kind of forget about the ol' blog. 

We took our annual trip to Old Baker Farm the first weekend in October. {2010, 2011, 2012 trips} It was hot as blazes that day, but of course we still had to wear our fall outfits and boots. We about died from the heat. But the kids had a blast and looked precious in their adorable outfits my Aunt Mary made them. We normally go on a Sunday afternoon, but we went on Saturday morning this year because it was the only time we could coordinate schedules. We met for donuts first and then headed out to the farm. So fun!











 Sallie Cate and Louis were waiting patiently for the rest of the crew to join them for the group picture.

We missed the Cordrys!

Sinclair usually refuses to cooperate for her own family photos, but without fail will jump quickly jump into our family photos and smile sweetly. I love it! :)
{not that we ever get a good family photo anyway}


The Lowrys

Riding the tractor out to the patch to pick our pumpkins.

This was Sinclair showing her mama how big of a pumpkin she was going to pick.



Despite the heat, we had a blast! Already can't wait for our next trip!

No comments: