The girls had Halloween parties at school that day, but unfortunately I couldn't leave work to attend them. So Hallett kindly offered to take Curran home from the party with her. Curran, of course was thrilled with that! I ended up getting to leave work a bit early so I grabbed Sallie Cate from school and we went to the Ruzics and had a yummy supper before trick or treating.
We were predicted to have lots of rain that evening, but thankfully all we had were a few sprinkles during the trick or treating. Curran was a little afraid that she might melt, but she got over it soon enough and had a good time. Even Sallie Cate enjoyed herself. She was content in the wagon for a while but then wanted to get out and walk up to the houses. She was a little hard to handle at times because she had her own agenda for the evening, but overall we had a great time! She did end the night in a fit of tears and screams, and we were all ready for bed when we got back home.
Of course my big camera's battery was dead so all I have are these not-so-great cell phone pics. I did not want to buy any costumes, so I convinced Curran to be Tinkerbell {my parents gave her the outfit for her birthday}, and SC wore C's old ladybug costume. I love that costume- it's soft and babyish. I was so glad it {barely} fit since it's a 12 mo.
Halloween is so much fun with kids! I always look forward to it so much and am sad when it's over.
Of course my big camera's battery was dead so all I have are these not-so-great cell phone pics. I did not want to buy any costumes, so I convinced Curran to be Tinkerbell {my parents gave her the outfit for her birthday}, and SC wore C's old ladybug costume. I love that costume- it's soft and babyish. I was so glad it {barely} fit since it's a 12 mo.
Lillian and Curran
Blurry, but the best I could get of the 4
Win and Sallie Cate
Blurry, but I had to get a picture of Tinkerbell's light up wings
My phone is having issues because SC took it swimming in the bath tub, but I had to try and capture this moment of the big girls holding SC's hands while going door to door.
Prim, Marc and Nora joined us too, but this is the only picture I have of the little bumblebee. She was not impressed.
Halloween is so much fun with kids! I always look forward to it so much and am sad when it's over.











No comments:
Post a Comment