We spent New Years' weekend at the beach with my parents. Curran and I were in Jackson until that Wednesday {John had driven back for work on Tuesday} and we left Bham for the beach Thurs night after John got off work. I was not looking forward to another drive, but I'm so glad we went. The weather could not have been more beautiful, and we had a nice and relaxing time!
This little lady did a lot of coloring, as always.
A beautiful morning at the beach!
I didn't think to bring swimsuits, but thankfully I packed two pairs of shorts and tshirts for C, because she had so much fun playing on the beach and building sandcastles!
We had the beach mostly to ourselves.
We took daily walks down to Seaside for swinging and ice cream.
On New Year's Eve we went out to eat, and although the restaurant wasn't great, they were definitely ready to celebrate, which made one little girl pretty happy.
Then we walked down to Seaside to hear a band. We didn't quite make it up late enough for fireworks.
I know this pic is blurry, but C has been obsessed with this tiny pink plastic pacifier that came with her baby doll she got for Christmas. I have to hide it from her because she wants it in her mouth constantly.
Beautiful sunsets
It was a wonderful weekend and was so hard to come back to the real world!














1 comment:
Mary Louis- your photos are fantastic!! And I ADORE the photo of Curran and your father. That will be a treasure for years to come!! I have GOT to talk Justin into us going down to seaside maybe this summer or next. It looks so peaceful!! xoxo Brooke
Post a Comment