Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas at Curran's School

I realized I never posted pics from Curran's school Christmas program and class party. About 2 weeks before Christmas we had her Christmas program. Her class dressed as angels and marched around the stage to some song {I can't remember it now- it's not a well-known one}. She had been marching around the house a lot prior to that, and I had no idea where she learned that from. Well, once the program started, it all made sense. It was hard to get any good pics because so many parents were standing up in the way, but you can kind of see her standing in the middle below.

Her class was definitely the cutest! Every other class was just wore Christmas-themed clothes. 



Here comes Sinclair's class at the end. The babies just get strolled in while the rest of the school stands on the stage singing We Wish You a Merry Christmas. They learned hand motions for that song and C still loves doing them in the car, and as soon as the song comes on she says, "We sing dis at shool. I sang it in my program!" She's so proud. :)

Louis Lowry on the right

My little angel and me




Attempt at a group shot, but C was more interested in trying to hug and kiss Clair



The next day we had her class Christmas party. She was in a bit of a mood at first because I had to wake her up from her nap (it was on Friday so we're off that day), but she cheered up after a little while.



She and her friend Evie were hugging each other so roughly sweetly that they both ended up on the ground and C got a big bump on her head. :)

C with one of her teachers

proud of her class Christmas tree :)

We went across the hall to visit the littles at their party

C's buddy Webb has a little sister in Sinclair and Louis' class, so the two of them had fun getting into all the baby toys together.






No comments: