Saturday, February 28, 2015
Life
Our family has had a tough year, and this past week we have experienced one of the worst things we could have imagined. I'm sure I'll go into more details in the future, but I didn't feel right continuing on with Disney posts without mentioning it. As hard as this week has been, I have also seen the hand of God so clearly. I gathered with a group of friends to pray yesterday, and we listened to I Am Not Alone by Kari Jobe. God has used this song to minister to so many of our friends this week, so I wanted to include it here.
I don't believe in coincidences, and God is so clearly reminding us that we are truly not alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am sorry, Mary Louis. I'm glad you have a good support system and I will be praying for you too.
Thank you, Lora! It's not me specifically but a close family member. But of course it affects us all.
Post a Comment