While is wasn't the best weekend we've ever had, we still had fun being together and spending time with my parents. Sunday ended up being really pretty, and while SC was still not herself, she seemed to be feeling a good bit better, so we ended the trip on a good note.
Playing in Seaside on Friday afternoon
Love seeing these sweet girls play together!
The sun came out for a little while late Friday afternoon, so we headed down to the beach for a bit.
This was SC's first time actually playing on the beach.
She wasn't a big fan.
Look at those toofers. They are taking forever to come in.
She found someone to tote her around since she didn't like walking in the sand.
This was my sick little babe on Saturday morning. She seemed to do better as the day went on but had a fever again by that night.
We drove down to an art show in Watercolor on Saturday, but it was raining so we didn't stay long.
The sun came out for a little while later that afternoon so I tried to get a few pics.
This water hose entertains C for hours. Literally.
I wanted a picture of SC in her cute suit from Aunt Camille and Uncle Charlie, but she wasn't feeling it.
This is from Friday, but it got out of order.
A little late afternoon beach time Saturday.
Our little mermaid {can you see the tail?}
Before dinner Saturday night.
Big loves him some Sallie Cate. And she's pretty fond of him, too.
A little drum playing Sunday morning.
C and I had a nice morning on the beach while SC napped and John played golf.
Curran took this picture :)

























2 comments:
Sorry SC didn't feel good :(. I love that little skirt and top on C, she looks so big!
I'm sorry that it had some rocky moments, but it sure looks fun! Love that little mermaid.
Post a Comment