Probably not. So last night was the night the dads-to-be got to try on the sympathy belly. It was only 26 pounds...I was hoping it would be slightly heavier, or maybe that they would have to lie down, toss and turn trying to get comfortable, only to have to get up to use the restroom. But no, they just got to walk around with it on and count down the seconds until they could take it off. At least John didn't grab the chest region like a few of the other guys did...I would have been slightly mortified!Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Sympathetic?
Probably not. So last night was the night the dads-to-be got to try on the sympathy belly. It was only 26 pounds...I was hoping it would be slightly heavier, or maybe that they would have to lie down, toss and turn trying to get comfortable, only to have to get up to use the restroom. But no, they just got to walk around with it on and count down the seconds until they could take it off. At least John didn't grab the chest region like a few of the other guys did...I would have been slightly mortified!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We have a picture of my brother doing just that (grabbing the chest) when he wore it. Be glad John showed more restraint than most!
Post a Comment