34w3d
I had a check up for my little guy this morning. The past two appointments, but stomach has been measuring big {32 weeks when I was 30, and about 33 weeks when I was 32}. Today thankfully I was right back to where I should be. It's not a big deal, but I have never measured off in any of my pregnancies and started freaking myself out that John was going to be really big! His heartbeat was 132 and the doctor {by feeling around on my stomach} thinks he's head down. He says he'll make sure he is at my next appointment. I have gained about 20 lbs total, putting my total weight right where I was when I delivered Sallie and about 5 lbs more than when I delivered Curran.
I try not to complain because when I was going through my hardest time after our miscarriage, it was so hard to hear pregnant people complaining, but the last few days have been rough. I am feeling every bit of nearly 35 weeks pregnant, in the hottest part of summer, at age nearly 36, with two needy kids at home. My body just feels done. I am having bad sciatica on the right side and bad low back pain, as well as continuing to have lots of Braxton-Hicks and the occasional real contraction. I think I'm going to have to be giving myself lots of pep talks over the next few weeks to keep a decent attitude. :)
Part of me does not want to rush the next few weeks. This could be my last pregnancy, so I want to enjoy all the sweet baby kicks, all the sweet hugs and kisses SC gives my stomach, and all the pampering I get from John. :) But on the other hand, I am just so ready to hold this little baby in my arms!




1 comment:
Thinking about you and baby John and praying that it goes by slow and fast at the same time ;)
Post a Comment