28w3d
I have not been great about taking pregnancy pics (I think I have two including this one) or updating the blog, so I thought I would write a quick post. I had an appt today and all looks good! I was measuring right at 28 weeks and John's heartbeat was 151, I think. I also had my glucose test but don't know the results of that yet. John is a busy little thing, and the doctor said "He's moving the furniture around in there," today when he was trying to get the heart beat. My absolute favorite thing is feeling him move. I've gained 13-14 lbs so far which doesn't seem like a lot, but I do feel large a lot of days. And I get lots of comments from strangers that I am big, which is always lots of fun to hear. :) I did have one lady at the beach last week say "That is the prettiest belly!" when I was walking by her in the Publix parking lot. Kinda funny but it made me feel good. :) I feel pretty good for the most part, but I do have lots of Braxton-Hicks; some weeks are worse than others. This summer heat makes things a lot tougher! I go to the doctor every two weeks now, which is so crazy to think about!
The girls are so excited and cannot wait for him to be here! Sallie is so affectionate and gives my stomach hugs and kisses all the time. She is obsessed. Curran is just ready for her very own baby to take care of. She is loving her new cousin, Wilkes, and wants to mother him all day long. She doesn't like having to share him with her sister, cousins, or mother. :) So I'll be interested to see how long the obsession with her little brother lasts. We are so thankful for this little guy and can't wait for him to join our family in 11.5 weeks or less!




No comments:
Post a Comment