Waiting in like for Peter Pan's Flight!
Then we took them on the Carousel, and we spotted Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drisella walking around, so that was fun.
I took the little girls on Journey of the Little Mermaid while Chris went to the restroom, and then we met up and went to Dumbo. The boys and the big girls had just ridden it, so they headed to Barnstormer while we took the little girls on Dumbo. SC and Becket wanted to ride it again, so Craig and I took them while John and Chris did Barnstormer again.
They love Journey of the Little Mermaid!
Flying high on Dumbo!
The second time around SC wanted to ride with Uncle Craig and B, so I was loser grown-up riding by myself.
Then they came to Tomorrowland to meet us, and my parents and brother got to the park at this time for our Fast Passes at Space Mountain.
Craig was a little nervous C wouldn't like; my brother was convinced she would be fine and love it. Well, she was a huge fan! John was nervous about her though and was holding onto her in the above pic. My dad rode with them but was in a separate car.
While they were on Space Mountain, my mom joined the rest of us on People Mover again. Then the Heys headed for their Fast Pass at Enchanted Tales with Belle, and I used my Fast Pass for Space Mountain, and we used Rider Switch so Walt and Curran could go with me on it again. I screamed like a baby, but C loved it!!
Waiting in line for Space Mountain. I loved it as a child but I was definitely kind of freaked this go 'round.
I chose an unfortunate time to start screaming. These photos don't do the speed of this thing justice! :)
My parents stayed in Tomorrowland for a snack, and my brother walked with us to Fantasyland, but while we were waiting for PhilharMagic to start, he left to go back and find my parents. After PhilharMagic, we rode It's a Small World
and then went straight to our lunch reservations at Be Our Guest where we met everyone else. It is Quick Service for lunch, and I knew we could order online ahead of time, but I never got my act together enough to get everyone's orders. We had to wait in line for a while, and it was very chaotic {and not all due to the restaurant- the Heys were out of meal credits at this point, so we were sharing ours with them, and it was just a mess to order}. We loved the food there but will definitely do dinner again next time {only because it felt less chaotic; although I think pre-ordering would have really helped!}. The Beast is not there at breakfast or lunch like he is at dinner, just fyi. Last time SC hated him, but this time she was throwing a fit because she wanted to see him. Can't win with that girl.
We all had Fast Passes for Mine Train again after lunch, but my parents wanted to go back to Animal Kingdom to see Lion King again, and SC was throwing a fit to ride the carousel and the Magic Carpets, so Chris and I took the little girls on those while the dads and Walt took the big girls on Mine Train.
riding the Magic Carpets
They got rider switch passes for us to use later. The guys met us in Adventureland, and we did Swiss Family Robinson tree house a couple of times, and meltdowns started to happen around this time. We all split up to get snacks and a spot for the parade in Frontierland. The girls got some good attention and loved it! Then we booked it to get in at the tail end of our Fast Pass time to meet Anna and Elsa. Sinclair had no interest in meeting A&E so Craig took her to ride some rides. Walt went with them for a little while and then rode some rides on his own.
Splash Mountain
Anna is always so cute and full of personality! She grabbed Pluto from C and asked if it was Sven. She kept calling it a reindeer, and C was so tickled.
Last time Elsa wasn't too friendly, and I know they have to stick with their character's personality, but this time she was really sweet and talkative! Anna and Elsa both talk a lot about being sisters, and in our case told the girls that being cousins is just as good as being sisters :). Elsa told the girls that if she had known they were all going to be matching, she would have worn her matching dress too. SC took that opportunity to tell Elsa that she had Anna's coronation dress. So Elsa said, "Well my sister always gets chocolate ALL over her coronation dress!" And SC looked down at her own dress that was covered in {Mickey ice cream bar} chocolate and got the biggest smile on her face. She seriously didn't stop talking about how Anna spilled chocolate on her dress too for forever. She still randomly brings it up. :)
We didn't quite get our arms up quick enough for the photo. :)
and John took SC on the carousel {again- surprise}. Then we headed to the castle for the 4:20 Dream Along with Mickey show. I can't remember where the Heys were at this point, but SC was not happy seeing Dream Along with Becket to dance with, so we watched it the next show right afterwards. John took Curran to ride Thunder Mountain again as well as Splash Mountain twice and Barnstormer, and some other rides.
Ride 1 & 2
SC and B totally stole the show at Dream Along with Mickey. They got applauded by a Cast Member after it was over, and she told the girls "I could tell all the performers loved y'all!" SC knows all the choreography after seeing it seven times in person and countless times on YouTube, so it was quite cute to watch if I do say so myself. :) I just wish we had it on video because we did not get good pictures.
Flying like Peter
SC and B started dancing like the princess couples and twirling each other. It was so funny.
Afterwards SC and I left to run to the hotel to get their princess dresses because I knew they would want them for dinner {and because SC's dress was filthy}, and SC was on the edge of melting at this point, so we needed a change of scenery. This is the time I talked about in an earlier post when it took me 50 minutes to the hotel and back on the monorail, and I literally ran with the stroller to and from our room because I was nervous about being late for dinner. Not quick, but it was fine. SC made friends with some nice people from Louisiana on the monorail and was cracking me up. She had invited herself to their room by the time we got back to our resort. :) John and Curran were having a blast riding lots of rides in the park. When SC and I got back, we met the Heys and my brother in the hub area for a few minutes before dinner. We were hoping to get a family picture, but my parents were running late, so it didn't happen.
The girls are a blur in this picture, but they had a great time running around the hub grass while we waited for our dinner reservations.
We ate dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table {inside the castle} and were so excited!! It was closed for refurb the last time we were there, so I was looking forward to it this trip. After you check in, you wait in line to meet Cinderella before you are taken to your table upstairs.
Sinclair was not interested in posing.
After a few minutes of waiting, we were taken upstairs to our table. We all enjoyed dinner, and the girls loved meeting the princesses!!
They were really good while we were waiting for our food, just coloring away.
Aurora was up first. They announce each princess in the dining room before she starts making her way towards the tables.
Then Ariel.
Becket is serious about those autograph books.
Then Snow White. She likes to twirl. :)
The waiter brought cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday to Christopher, Walter, and me. The little ones especially enjoyed this. Curran's face cracks me up. :)
Kisses for her Biggie.
It was such a fun dinner! We got stuck trying to leave because they were doing the testing for fireworks, so they wouldn't let anyone in a certain area of Fantasyland {where we were}, so we just hung out behind the castle for a while. It was a Halloween party night, so anyone who didn't have a ticket needed to leave {that would be us}, but we were hoping to catch the parade on our way out. We hit it right as Peter Pan and crew were going by, so the girls were SO excited to see it again! SC was loving every minute and not scared of the "diggers" {gravediggers} who previously terrified her. We also were standing towards the back of the crowd so that probably helped. We made our way out after the parade was over. We found a random cast member to take our picture on our way out. Two girls were already asleep, and SC was whining about wanting to ride People Mover.
We caught another cast member to take a picture outside the gates. SC was asleep at this point {and this was just minutes after taking the previous photo}. I hate that these are our only family pictures from the entire trip. :(
We hopped on the monorail and headed back to the resort. We got the girls in bed, and I did laundry to try and get us ready to leave the next day. It was such a great day, and a wonderful way to end our time at the parks!




















1 comment:
I LOVE the Elsa chocolate story! I don't know how they do it, but they are the BEST!
Post a Comment