Pages

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

I missed Valentine's Day this year. I was out in Arizona visiting my best friend, her husband, and their newborn. So John was in charge of getting C's Valentine's cards to school and taking the food to the party. I told him to take plenty of pictures. I got 3. And they were cell phone pics. Better than nothing, I guess.

This year I decided to order some photo cards. I got one for each of her teachers and classmates as well as the grandparents and aunts and uncles. It was a last minute decision, so I took her outside one day to try to get a good picture. I wasn't thrilled with her face in this one, but I liked the pose {she was trying to find the dogs through the fence}.


Here are the pictures John got at the party:

Aren't there lovebug headbands cute?!



Lately C's teachers have been putting her hair in a little side pony with a tiny rubber band {hidden underneath her bow- notice above}. I do not think it looks cute but I guess it keeps her bow from falling out.

I am not really into doing much seasonal decorating, but I like to have a little something out around the house on holidays. I saw how to make these crayon and wax paper hearts on a blog and thought they were cute and would be easy to make. Instructions can be found here.


They're still up because they make me happy.

And I found a recipe {after the fact} for some red velvet heart-shaped pancakes that I'm going to make next year! Well, I might just have to try them out before then!


Hope you all got to spend the day with someone you love!

2 comments:

Lora G said...

That made me laugh when you said you don't think C's hair looks cute in a side pony. That valentine is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Marc looked at the classroom pictures and asked which one was the "biter." I think he's still traumatized by that story and pictures!